Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blogging About Blogging

At the beginning of the semester I really liked the blogs and thought it was very creative. But as the semester went on, I was fine writing them but a lot of the time I thought it was annoying to have to go back and comment on others' blogs. But I think commenting was important so I do understand. Having other people comment on my blogs made me realize I should probably write descent since people will have to analyze my blog so that they can make their comment. So that was a little motivation to write better. But their comments usually were always helpful and it was nice to get other people's point of view, or advice. My favorite blog was probably the analysis of the song. I thought it was fun, and also fun to see everyone's songs and what they thought of them. I can't think of my least favorite blog post, probably because I blocked it out of my memory. I thought the blogs were very helpful when we were doing blogs concerning our papers. It made me be more organized and helped me progress through my paper faster, instead of waiting till the last minute. It was also helpful because others would have comments of advice. I like this type of assignment other than the traditional assignment because the blog posts seem to take less time, and you are also able to get other people's advice quicker and easier. Overall I thought the blog posts were good.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, the joy of the interwebz. I also love the sheer speed with which these blogging assignments can be done. The whole "writing decently" aspect is definitely important too; I probably wouldn't take seriously a post that consisted of "LULZ wat r u guiz thnkin bout meh blogg?!!?!11!one?11!". ...Sorry; it's late. I'll going to stop typing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha clever title chels! I also thought is was fun to see everyone's songs. blog posts are defiantly good. waaaaaayyy better than normal crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true Heidi. I'll admit that at first I was worried that I (as well as everybody else) would be very lazy in our writing since it was online. It was nice to see that in the end we all did pretty well at writing at a high level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah at first when I was writing the comments or even my blog I would just start typing without really thinking and I realized I was typing as if I was texting, probably not good haha. So having people read it definately made me right better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron I totally agree with you. This is so much better than "normal crap". Even though it's still writing, being on the computer doing it as a blog it just makes it seem just a little better.

    ReplyDelete