Wednesday, April 7, 2010

here comes goodbye

Wow, my final blog post! It is crazy how fast this semester has gone by. I can still remember our first blog posts where we blogged about issues in our lives! Ah the memories. But seriously the blog posts have been an annoying requirement that does help our writing. It is said you cannot become a good write unless you write. And our blogs gave us that chance. They also gave us almost daily peer evaluation and help for our topics and papers. Good ideas praised and not so good ones honestly criticized. Also the fun posts let you get to know your classmates better and who doesn't want more friends? I really didn't like having to fnd websites and articles to analyze, but instead liked the ones where we could vent and share our writing and ideas. But really most of the comments and the posts themselves were done, just to get a good grade. If you notice with my trend of posts, most of them happen late at night or early in the morning, but at least I got them done. (like this one for instance) I think that overall the blog posts helped our writing and gave us somewhere to vent and run new ideas past our peers, despite their tendency to get annoying.

thanks class for a great semester!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I totally agree with you on all that! Although it was sometimes annoying, I think it did help a lot, just because we were writing more and had to think and make our paragraphs make sense. Like you said, the comments really did help, even though for me it was sometimes hard to think of stuff to comment about.

    ReplyDelete