Wednesday, April 7, 2010

YEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Well to be completely honest... I very much dislike English, and at the start of class when we were doing the blogging stuff I was annoyed by the technicality of the class.... BUT I have had a change of heart! I must admit that I enjoyed the blogging a lot. I agree with others, that it does have its negatives like when some of the post were merely brainstorming ideas... it was easy and we would end up throwing down whatever came to our minds, but even though they were SUPER easy post, I found them to be VERY helpful with the comments back from peers on ways I could tweak an idea to make it better, or by simply reading others ideas, it helped me find some of my own and for me enhanced me writing on those bigger projects.

So I would have to say that I found the blog post to be very great in that they were well rounded! The post where we analyzed something like a picture or a unacceptable claim, they made me learn to think about things in a manner where I personally had never really done before. The post where we would put down parts of our papers and assignments were great because of the feed back we were able to get back from peers. And as I stated before even the easy brainstorming post I found to be very helpful! Over all I found the blogging to be a great tool for us students to collaborate a help one another. If the blogs were to become more complex in terms of difficulty of assignment, I think that it would loose much of what it offers.

6 comments:

  1. Really? You dislike english? I didn't know that! Haha But I do think blog posts have helped me also look at things in ways I have never done before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Ty, if it werent for me you wouldnt have done even half of the blog posts. You always had to ask me if we had one due before class started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you and your change of heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. why would you sign up for honors english if you don't like english?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea haha you saved my life! :) Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kevin I originally was in another normal english class but I did not agree with they way the teacher was taking the class... so I was looking for another class to get into and Braden told me to join his... so here I am.

    ReplyDelete