Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Farewell Post

My overall experience with blogs has been rather good. I have enjoyed writing everyday or some days to help with my writing. I have enjoyed analyzing things like the songs or things like that. I enjoy picking things apart like that. I really didn't have a problem with any of the blog post. None of them were required to be excessively long or time consuming which makes them all enjoyable. The posts that involved moving our papers along were pretty helpful. The outline for example, I wouldn't have made such a detailed one on my own. I feel that peers only give some valuable insights. Knowing that they will read it shortly does make a huge difference though. I feel that it makes a difference using a blog versus traditional assignments. It fosters new writing styles. It allows for different ideas to be explored and we still get the benefit of academic papers from other papers. I really enjoyed the blogging.

4 comments:

  1. I have no valuable insight or comments for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! At least jake is honest. But i totally agree with the idea that these are better then traditional writing assignments. you have to be careful what your saying because everybody can critique it. as we saw with Chelsea's post about the book. But i loved hunting through people post for things to point out. it really emphasized that revision process.

    ReplyDelete