Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last One...

So this is weird. This is the last (official) blog post for this class. Overall my experience with this class blog has been great. Throughout the semester I have been able to post thoughts, ideas and opinions and have people actually read them and comment on them. I like that people actually read my posts because sometimes I feel like I rant, so I feel like it's uninteresting; however, we all have to read each other's posts so we have no choice not to (well we do, but none of us want to have our grade docked for not commenting on posts). I think that the peer review of my writing has drastically helped me grow in my writing ability. I believe that blogging is a good way to write, to express myself and get my words and thoughts flowing in a creative and semi-organized way.

3 comments:

  1. That is a good point Braden about how blogs can help just to get thoughts flowing. I like that you brought that up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braden, I'm glad you liked blogging. I was beginning to feel like everyone in the class hated it. Although I'm not really a fan, I liked what you said about how it helped your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Braden I agree with you! I thought that Blogging was helpful in many ways that you dont get when you are writing formal papers.

    ReplyDelete