Wednesday, April 7, 2010

That's all folks

I am so happy that i switched out of my previous class. the blog is a lot more versatile and interesting then doing daily writing assignments. I liked the blog posts that were more general, ones where we had to interpret something, like the image analysis or the initially unacceptable claim. i did not like writing the ones were we had to brainstorm ideas. It was way too easy to just through down a brainless post because it was completely open to interpretation.

I loved being able to comment on post. In my mind that is what makes the blog posts so effective. Also the separation of comments on the blog into comments and comments responses. i think that helped prevent repeating comments without any originality.

my favorite was when i was able to copy Ty's post about plagiarism and post it before him. Making it look he plagiarized me. i got a kick out of that.

2 comments:

  1. haha Troy that got me so good at first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so funny! Good way to prove a point. And it is true without the comments a blog would be just like submitting assignments online.

    ReplyDelete