Wednesday, March 31, 2010

debe deba debe dodo deba deba diddi do

When looking through websites the first thing that catches my eye are the graphics on the website. For me when I'm looking at a website quickly it's that the physical appearance that catches my eye and makes me what to read all the words that people write. Honestly call me childish but i prefer pictures to words and I believe that the right picture leaves a far more lasting impression than words.
At prolife.come on the homepage it is the pictures that catch your heart and immediately agree with their side. I think the spring break example did a good job of that too. Testimonials are the next best thing to persuade people about your argument. When pictures, testimonials and few but profound words are used, then you have a very persuasive article.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry but I kinda disagree about the testinmonials. I find them almost un-reliable becuase often people dramtize and exaggerate their experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I totally agree with you on the pictures. How the website looks is what gets my attention. If it looks good, interesting and official then i will continue to read it. For me it all starts out with the looks which is probably not good, there is that saying don't judge a book by its cover, but it's so easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the title or your post and your post itself. It is how I like my websites too. Short, sweet, to the point, and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. graphics. graphics are good.
    And I agree with the testimonials-are-good point of view

    ReplyDelete