Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weight

The two websites I looked at are both very good websites. The student website is a little bit less information heavy whereas the official website I found had a better layout. The student website was very interesting, as the photos used made me want to read the website to see if there were more photos. I wish that they had actually directly quoted some of the sources more, but the information that they presented was great. The other website I found is even more interesting: it is a webpage by vegetarians for vegetarians and there just happens to be a story about obesity in America. The article is thought provoking, formatted well, and includes some cool photos. It also has hyperlinks to other articles on the same website, like the student website; however, the other articles have more information and more photos. Both have their own strengths and weaknesses, so it would be hard to say that one is better than the other.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you focused on the use of links. That is cool that the websites used techniques to keep you hooked on the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good analysis! I like that you talked about the benefits of including pictures in websites. Pictures can be very pursuasive and a powerful rhetorical device.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally, funny pics make me want to read an article more (despite the headline). I loved the links too...maybe because I like clicking things online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been a really fun website to come across haha

    ReplyDelete