Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ETHICS... oh boy

So in my uneducated opinion I feel that Plagiarism is like stealing.... and stealing is very bad! Obviously plagiarizing has some major ethical issues in terms of stealing ideas but I think that on a personal level for the plagiarizer it is much more harmful! First of all he/she does by plagiarizing is simply take the easy way out. With things like "copy and paste" the plagiarizer does not really gain anything of real value for themselves, yes maybe a A in the class if he/she is a student but one day their lack of knowledge they would have gained other wise will come to bite them in the butt. Also I think that is has it moral consequences, the more and more a society leans toward dishonesty in any area of life... its like a plague that spreads through out every aspect of life. I think we should all try our best not to plagiarize by simply putting a little more effort in what we do to gain a much greater reward.


No comments:

Post a Comment