Monday, March 15, 2010

Outline

This is my basic outline...hopefully it makes some sort of sense to someone other than me.

Introduction
This is the portion of my paper where I will cover my thesis and the main point of my argument as well as lay out the form of the rest of my paper.

Part 1-Modernization and how it affects the world, both new and ancient cultures.
Industries
New Media
New Arts
Part 2-Cultural history and the traditions of India and the affect of new media (modernization).
Dance
Language
Music
Part 3-Bollywood and how it has affected the culture of India (and how it is affected by the modernizing world).
Films
Traditions it points to...
Industry
What is protected and how.

Conclusion
This will be the culminating thoughts and ideas of the paper. I will be arguing the point further by asking questions about the topic that push everything further.

1 comment:

  1. It seems as though all I have outlined is information that I want the readers/audience to know. I think that I should make it have more information about the argument itself and about the real points that I want to make in my paper rather than just trying to get the information on the table. Also, adding information about my argument might help me to make my paper seem more cohesive and seem less like a ramble.

    ReplyDelete