Monday, March 15, 2010

Outline for Mapping Technology

Introduction:
*People are becoming extrememly dependent on thier techology
*This is extrmemely evident in the use of Navigation systems
*People are blindly following technology and then sometimes blame the technology for thier problems
*Thesis

Body:
*Why invent navigation systems
*the effect they have had on society
pros
cons
*Why people blame others when they get lost
*What happens when people get lost
*How can we as a society fight this issue of ignorance when it comes to following navigation systems.

Conclusion:
*Summarize my main points from every paragraph
*Repeat the thesis from the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. I think that my orgazization is in the build the opponent way. I start off by giving all the reasons why people like navigation systems, and then come in at the end to prove them all wrong. I did this so that my thoughts would be the last things the reader sees.

    ReplyDelete