Friday, January 22, 2010

An experiment in perspectives.

Jake crashed his skateboard into a nearby tree.

My poor baby had an awful accident on that "skate board" of his today!

I gave a piece of my mind to a whippersnapper that was being a little too friendly with Grand Old Wilson this morning.

Subject A-7683i proceeded to roll upon his skating device into a tall, sugar-synthesizing, carbon-based tower to perform a religious ritual.

Like, today?, like, that weirdo Jake, right? was riding his skateboard?, and he, like, totally gave me a look and then, like, crashed into a tree.

The tree was so appalled by the defilement of his boardy brother that he jumped out in front of the skating young man and bashed him in the head.

Carlos just promised his ant-brother that they would both make it safely to the farm in the tree when the ever-looming, ever-dangerous shadow appeared on the doorstep and sealed their doom to an even shorter, more pathetic, yet entirely more painful, ant-life.

Duuuuude, total wipeout!

5 comments:

  1. this is awesome! i love number 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure boardy is a word, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha its ok... these are all great! They get your reader to laugh and it has great voice in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love them! They are all so creative and different. I love all the different styles.

    ReplyDelete