Friday, February 12, 2010

And the decision is... Cake Wrecks

When I started looking through the list of options, one stuck out to me and has stayed in my mind... Cake Wrecks. Not only are the pictures hilarious but the authors commentary and stories that go along with them crack me up. Witty captions and explanations of bakers mistakes make this blog highly entertaining and easy to get lost reading in. New material is added frequently and tons of different divisions of mistakes are categorized. Making Cake Wrecks an obvious choice for me.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. I chose this subject also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved looking at the pictures of the cakes while you were looking at them last week. The authors comments on the cake added alot to the pictures even though the pictures by themselves were already funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm not going to lie, I spent most of the class on Friday looking at this blog. Can we say hilarious? It was hard to control my laughter...and I kept on getting strange looks from the people around me. This will be a fun project for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't looked at this blog much, but I was wondering, about how much text is paired along with the pictures?

    ReplyDelete