Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I've got some diem to carpe

I think this is a conglomeration of pretty random things that I like to do and have a passion for. You can tell it's mine because it's random.

1. Singing (in the shower, in the rain, on stage...you name it!)
2. Acting (all the world's a stage...name that author)
3. Dancing (just put on a good beat)
4. Health Care Reform Plan (...it will work this time, ha...)
5. Republicans vs Democrats
6. Water (swimming, drinking, bathing, hot tubbing... just being in water :))
7. Literature (Faulkner, Shakespeare, Heimingway, Steinbeck, Rand, Cussler, Mitchell)
8. French (parlez-vous francais?)
9. Music (anything but country please...or emo-screamo...headaches)
10.Abuse of anyone or anything (it just breaks my heart)

3 comments:

  1. I must say I do like the diversity! lol did you do musical before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country is not that bad at All! haha Lots of diversity. Are you going into music or something like that or do you just like to do it for fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in several musicals, probably some of the best times of my life.

    ReplyDelete