Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We love to see you smile!





Well first off, I want to say that this Picture does not resemble me; Emotionally, Mentally, Physically, or anythingly. (yes I made up that word)

So when I saw this Image of "The McPeace Bringer" I at first was shocked and and laughing at the same time. This image causes that reaction because it is shockingly comical because of how they took a childhood memory for all, and turned him into this "superhero" that looks wicked scary. Then gave him the satire name of "The McPeace Bringer". I find it satire because they perfectly take just enough from the original happy, smiling Ronald McDonald and give him a new name of the McPeace Bringer when he doesn't look peaceful at all.

I find this image to be awesome... I think that is does a great job at making someone laugh or chuckle while leaving them kinda shocked.
http://earthclanelite.com/Winners/most-comical.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Well it worked, it made me laugh a little and then I just thought it was creepy. I have no idea how they came up with the McPeace Bringer, like you said, he doesn't looke close to peaceful at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this definitely is an odd, humorous, and creepy picture. It makes me think of how McDonald's seems to be 'taking over the world' sometimes. I like your explanation of how it is satire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah he is definitely a creeper! and haha I like what you said courtney about how it makes you think that McDonald's is taking over the world! lol that and Walmart.

    ReplyDelete