Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Potential Research

  1. Development of Human Image-I believe that I could find a lot of psychological and possibly some anthropological research about the development of human image in the heavily media-based world. Human image is already such an interesting and intriguing subject (one with potentially a lot of research) and one that is greatly influenced by society and personal interaction.
  2. Indian Music-I am in a Humanities of Asia class and have studied, rather deeply, the concept of classical music of India and the affects of the modern world on such a tradition. This is very interesting because I am sure that the classical music of India is now being heavily affected by new media.
  3. Internet Popularity-This is just interesting to me because often I see something on YouTube or something on the news and think to myself "Really? That person became famous AND got a T.V. show because they were popular online first?"

No comments:

Post a Comment