Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just keep swimming...

My passions:

  1. Swimming: long distance, competition, open water (lakes, ocean - super long distance), butterfly (stroke)
  2. Reading
  3. Water (including the rain - for that very reason I will never permantley leave the Pacific Northwest)
  4. Puzzles
  5. the Gospel of Jesus Christ
  6. Sea food
  7. Hiking/Camping
  8. the Outdoors (I love nature! It is so pretty!)
  9. School (I like to learn)
  10. the smell of chorline on my skin as I fall asleep at night (yeah I am that much of a swimming-junky)

6 comments:

  1. ok, I agreed until the chlorine smell, haha you must really love swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After going to my first ever swimming meet a few weeks ago I have to say that I have become addicted to swimming. I would get smoked by just about everybody there, but it is really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I thought I was the only one who liked the smell of chlorine. And, yeah, I am pretty much addicted to swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem with chlorine is it turns my hair green after awhile if i don't shower after i swim... so i dont agree with your number 10 either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, did you ever wear a swim cap? Those help a TON. I have never had that problem with my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No it was just happened when i was little and would swim n the neighborhood pool and ever since i've been careful :)

    ReplyDelete