Friday, February 19, 2010

My Quirky List

1. Dryer Sheets. I love dryer sheets. They smell fantastic, and there's nothing better than finishing a load of laundry, pulling clothes out of the dryer, feeling the heat and smelling the amazing scent emanating from the cloth.

2. Rain. It smells good, it feels even better, and I love the gray skies that accompany it.

3. Learning. I love to learn things. Even though I may not like to do homework, I eventually acknowledge that it is a necessary evil (I need to retain information somehow).

4. Language. I love the use of language and I love to learn other languages. I like to be able to communicate my ideas in varying forms.

5. Family. My family is my support. They always make me feel loved and feel like I belong.

6. Scriptures (and the Gospel). They give me direction and make my life feel complete. I would be nothing without my faith.

7. Laughing. I love to laugh and make others laugh. Laughing is such an amazing way to release emotion and feelings.

8. Temples. They help me point my life in the right direction (like the church...amazing). They have such raw, austere beauty that remind me of my ultimate goals in life.

9. Love. Love is so powerful. Love can change everything in this life, and as such an amazing tool I believe one must learn to use it well (and appropriately, especially in verbal form).

10. Burgers. I do like food in general--let's be serious, look at my size--but I am totally enamored by burgers. They make me very happy (much like chocolate, but less sweet) and they leave me very satisfied and relaxed (like a bubble bath, only without all the water and bubbles).

No comments:

Post a Comment