Thursday, February 18, 2010

Awsjldf why is mine so long??

1. I'm a history geek. Recently, I've been eating up books about WWII (especially in the Pacific theatre), but I love reading about ancient history as well.
2. Speaking of which, another of my hobbies is books and reading. My favorite book is The Once and Future King by T.H. White.
3. Polynesian dancing. Tahitian is my favorite, but Samoan's fun to do too.
4. My favorite color is green (I'd have everything I own be that color if I could help it), and my favorite scent is vanilla (I open up bottles of extract just to sniff them).
5. I'm fanatical about music. My tastes run deep and rampant - I'll listen to almost anything.
6. One of my favorite pastimes is arranging music - I'll sit at a piano and puzzle out how to play a song I'm listening to for fun.
7. I'm a gamer girl. Assassin's Creed, anyone?
8. Supernatural!! My favorite television show of all time!
9. Amateur acting/ voice acting. I have two friends who are very serious aspiring filmmakers, and I've gotten to love working in their projects!
10. Creative writing/ doodling. There's just something about losing yourself in your own fabricated world. I love escapism.

5 comments:

  1. Because your interests aren't boring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well, I thought this was just me being excessively wordy, as per usual. But I'm glad you think my interests are... interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gamer girls are the best. Hurrah for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite book about the Pacific theatre?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jake- Thanks! It's how I do. =]

    Aaron- Ghost Soldiers was a good one. I've forgotten the author though... For something more mainstream, Flyboys by James Bradley is really nice.

    ReplyDelete