Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CHOCOLATE!!

This picture just makes you want to say "mmmm!"
If this picture doesn't make you hungry, I don't know what will.
After glancing at this picture, I don't understand all of you non-chocolate-lovers out there.
This picture is powerful in that it is definitely appealing, to the tummy! I got this picture off of my sister's blog (don't worry, I obviously have permission). Her's is a blog in which she presents all of her creations. This one happens to be one of my favorite. I think it also is appealing to the eye. It's neat, organized, and clean, with cute colors. This picture would definitely not have the same effect or portray the same message if it was of a gluttonous person stuffing his/her face with
the pie. Though it would prove that someone is enjoying the deliciousness, obviously the audience doesn't get to take part. This picture makes me want to go into the kitchen and try something new, make a beautiful creation, and be satisfied with the result.
The link to her blog is http://www.madebybedtimetales.blogspot.com/. It's a fun open blog to visit!

5 comments:

  1. Hate to break it to you.. i'm not a chocolate lover at all. I know, I know... very rare for a girl. But this image does make it look delicious I must say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delicious indeed. It's always been funny to me how a well-taken photograph can make even the unhealthiest of foods look so appealing. Darn those amazing photographers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate at its very best. I especially like how the picture uses the rule of thirds, by not placing the deliciousness in the center, greater attention is drawn to it. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just by reading your title and then looking at the picture I thought "mmmm" without even reading your blog haha. It looks very perfect and is making me think of a midnight snack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um hungry now! lol and I just stuffed myself!!!

    ReplyDelete