Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two Little Girls in Blue

Every since I was little I have loved reading, especially mysteries: The Boxcar Chlidren, Nancy Drew, and more. My favorite mysteries come from the Queen of Suspense herself, Mary Higgens Clark. One of her most recent books is Two Little Girls in Blue.
http://www.amazon.com/Two-Little-Girls-Blue-Novel/dp/0743264908 (scroll down to the bottom to read the comments and critics)
These comments are written to inform people whether or not to read or buy the book. Some people loved and some hated it. I personally liked it and agree with one of the posts claiming it was different then MHC's normal damsel in distress novels yet still entertaining. Everyone has different opinions though and when t comes down to any analysis, it is better to experience it yourself rather than completely trust someone else's ideas and opinions.

2 comments:

  1. Have you read Agatha Christie? I find her more intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this book. I read it a while ago though so I couldn't really remember if it had "defined characters" or "shallow characters" and such. But I agree with the first comment on how it was different and good. The other two comments sort of made me get deffensive, just because I did enjoy the book. It's funny how people can have completly different views.

    ReplyDelete